Brandi wants to be a leader in the transformational role of libraries in schools and the power technology brings to learning.
Brandi is currently the Head Librarian at Westland High School, part of South-Western City School District. There she has created and implemented a
Previously, Brandi was an Integration Librarian at INFOhio, Ohio’s PreK-12 Digital Library. As an Integration Librarian (
Brandi has been a high school English teacher and theater director, middle school library media specialist, and an elementary school library media specialist.
Brandi is a passionate and connected educator who loves all things Google and Apple and is always looking for new tech tools to try.
Brandi currently serves as the Vice President for the Ohio Educational Library Media Association (OELMA). She was awarded the OELMA Information Technology Innovation Award in 2018 for her work with students and staff using virtual reality.
Contact Brandi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Affiliations & Organizations
- American Association of School Librarians (AASL) – June 2011 to Present
- American Library Association (ALA) – June 2011 to Present
- Association for Library Service to Children (ALSC) – June 2011 to Present
- International Literacy Association (ILA) – October 2015 to Present
- Ohio Council of Teachers of English Language Arts (OCTELA) – January 2008 to Present
- PRESLM State Coordinator – 2013 to February 2019
- Library Liaison – 2014 to December 2018
- Ohio Educational Library Media Association (OELMA) – June 2011 to Present
- Central Regional Director – December 2014 to January 2017
- Director of Communications – January 2017 to August 2018
- Vice President – August 2018 – Present
- Ohio Library Council (OLC) – March 2012 to Present
- Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA) – June 2011 to Present
- Certified Apple Teacher – November 2016 to Presen